Friday, April 1, 2011

Tanya's Treasures

Hi my name is Tanya and i am a stay at home mom to 6 Beautiful kids.I picked up beading as a hobby over 5 years ago.I used to make jewelry for family and friends as gifts. My 3 older teenage girls used to love to wear my jewelry to school.They would recieve all kinds of complements not only from there friends but from there teachers too! My oldest daughter came home one day and told me how her teacher wanted to know if i sell it. She told her no she just likes to make it. Her teacher told her well tell your mom she should,her jewelry is really beautiful.

that got me to thinking that maybe i should sell it. I didn't have a lot of money to rent a booth at the flea market,so i set up a table in my front yard that summer in 2007.I sat outside in the HOT Florida summer sun EVERYDAY trying to sell it. By the time summer was over i had made about $300.00 selling my jewelry,But with the start of the cooler weather nobody was stopping anymore.I  decided to pack it up for the winter and try again the next year.In March of 2008 i found out i was pregnant.There was no way i was going to sit out in the sun pregnant so i didn't try to sell them that year.I was so busy with the new baby and then finding out shortly after she was born that i was pregnant yet again,that i gave up my dream. The babies are now 1 and 2 and even though they keep me very busy i have been able to find the time to bead again.I have recently revisited the dream of being succesful at selling my jewelry.
I set up a facebook fan page about a month ago,and am trying desperatly to get it up and running!I want to be successful for my family,so that i can give them a better life.With that said I would love for you to stop by my page at www.facebook.com/tanyashandcraftedtreasures and check out the wonderful handcrafted jewelry that i have made. They are all handcrafted with love in my tiny little craft room at home.
My pieces are unique and one of a kind.Dare to stand out and be different.Dare to be noticed.Im sure that you will find something you love! I only use genuine swarovski crystals.Earrings starting at $3 Bracelets start at $8 and necklaces at $13. I have also started making newborn and toddler bracelets! Both of my baby girls wore handmade bracelets from the 1st day they were born!I got so many complements on how cute they were!Avaliable in many colors.All items are shipped free in the U.S., only $5 extra for international shipping.Become a fan to keep up with what's new and to participate in contest and giveaways.











 Make sure you stop by this wonderful page




No comments:

Post a Comment