Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adnama jewellery



I am a mum of three wonderful children, who are all now teenagers and growing fast.
I started making Handmade Jewellery in February 2011 so fairly new business really.
I would like to promote my business eventually all round the world.
I love making new designs and appreciate both positive and negative feedback on items.
My items are for both children and adults and are priced affordably in today’s market.
I can make items to order, especially like making personalised name bracelets,
So if you would like one, then you can design the colour needed and even choose what style of beads you would like on it,




And I will then set out to perform your task.
You can browse my items on either my facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/pages/AdnamaJewellery/144341458968751
or visit my web page  www.adnamajewellery.co.uk or follow me on twitter

I have a lot of giveaways on facebook and auction events so please come by and like my page and join in the fun.
Thanks Amanda xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment