Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bella Boo Design




My name is Alisa, mum to Isabella - 7 months, started my business Bella Boo Designs, because I was made redundant whilst on maternity leave and don't want to go back to work in a traditional 40 hour week kind of way!

My motto is beautiful couture clothing and accessories for kids, but at really affordable prices, I feel stores like Seed and Pumpkin patch have had the monopoly on high end clothing for too long, and it's not fair on low, mid income families to feel like the have nots!!!!




I have my standard winter collection, but also a designer sale where I source designer seconds, samples and out of season stock to bring to the "common people" for way below RRP!

My profit margins are fairly small, but as I said, my aim is to make these beautiful things less of a luxury and accessible to all!!!

Much love,
Alisa



No comments:

Post a Comment