Friday, June 3, 2011

Sealegs Imagery



"For the thinker is every hope."

I'm a 22 year old photographer who wants to capture more than just a snap shot. I want to tell a story about my subject that they can keep forever. At the moment, I am currently based in Melbourne, Australia but am happy to travel for business.

For June only, I am doing 2 hour portraits sessions for only $110 (For those based in Melbourne).  For those who have a session in June, they will receive 6 high resolution photographs which they choose, and can do what they please with it. More info on my Facebook page.

I'm a working photographer that is interested in meeting people who would like:
  • Portraiture
  • Engagement/Wedding
  • Children Portraits
  • Food and Products
  • Musician/Artist Portfolios
  • Model Portfolios
  • Conceptual shoots



No comments:

Post a Comment